.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

b.rad v.11

Now with more shizzle.

Thursday, July 21, 2005


Knock, knock

Oh my god I'm exhausted. I spent 4 hours with Elizabeth door knocking along St. Paul's well-manicured Summit Ave. There weren't many people home, but those folks that we talked to were pretty receptive to what she had to say. I really like her a lot.

Coincidentally, the Chris Coleman campaign got back to me about the GLBT issues question. They had some great answers and I'm pleased to learn that they're very supportive. Interestingly, Kris F. from Hamline is Coleman's campaign manager. I trust Kris a lot and know he wouldn't be working for a putz. In a perfect world, Elizabeth and Chris Coleman would advance to the general election after the primary and there would be some excellent debate happening. Let's hope we can elevate progressive politics to a new level in St. Paul!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home