.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

b.rad v.11

Now with more shizzle.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005


Busy week

Monday: TV marathon. The OC (last season) and Six Feet Under. Conquest of the solar system vis-a-vis Solarquest.
Tuesday: We had our first rehearsal for TCGMC - it was fun to see folks whom I've missed over the summer.
Wednesday: From 7-9 on the 1st Wednesday you'll find me at Quatrefoil.
Thursday: First class of this semester: Professional Ethics. Had to read this and prepare a one page commentary on it. I had plenty to say - I needed 10 pages. Interesting how some CEO's think they can live in a world guided only by profit and try to fit everything else, including ethical decision making, onto that dangerous conveyer belt.
Friday: OutFront MN volunteer opportunities discussion

How else have I been keeping busy? By reading this blog written by a guy who is still in New Orleans. A brave geek who, with a handful of his coworkers, are keeping a hosting company's servers up and running. I think they're just crazy and should have moved the data to somewhere safe and gotten the people out of there. The whole building is without power except for the server room, which is running on diesel backups.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home