Red Robin
Unlimited steak fries. Did I mention they are so tasty? S from Chorus and his beau A let me know that they were going there so I tagged along. The Red Robin is a must see, even if their website sounds a little kinky. It was nice to hang out with them, especially since I had a long day at work. One of our users is having a problem with her clip art. We now have spent over $100 of my time trying to resolve this issue. It's frustrating when such an insignificant issue takes up so much of my energy, especially when I could be working on more complex, challenging things. Oh well. The bright side is that I found out that I'm now on the new building design team. On August 2 we're going on a tour of some new buildings in the Twin Cities to get a sense of what might work for us. I'm actually part of this team to give input on how we can make the space more accommodating to our GLBT employees, clients, and the community at large. Very forward thinking, I have to say. I'm hoping I can add my two cents every now and again. That subscription to Dwell might pay off.
Tonight we have an "art meeting" to commission new works of public art the association is providing to our loft residents. Those are fun. I'll post one of the pics of the mural at one of the entry ways from Picasa after this post is done.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home